Yoga has been my passion for more than 25 years. I have been into Yogic teaching from November 2013.
Conducted Yoga Training at Corporate offices.
Initially, along with client facing visual designing, animation projects, voluntarily started conducting yoga sessions for TCS associates. After getting good feedback from the employees and the HR, I have taken up the Yogic training as a full time profession.
September 2015 – January 2017
Conducting Yoga classes at residential complexes.
I have been conducting personal training for ladies as well as held special sessions for the groups of people.
November 2013 – till date
Conducting Yoga personal classes for Pregnant ladies at their residences
Training & Certification
- Successfully completed the certification of Quality Council of India conducted by AYUSH ministry, Government of India.
- Completed Advance Teacher’s Training & Yoga Therapy from The Yoga Institute, Santacruz, Mumbai. December 2017
Attended 900 hours of Teacher’s training from The Yoga Institute. The institute was established in 1918, currently in their centenary year, it is the oldest organized Yoga institute in the world.
- Certification in Yoga from the Ghantali Mandal, Thane. July 2013 - Oct 2013.
The certification has been done from the Govt. recognized institute Ghantali Mitra Mandal, Sahayog Mandir, Thane.
Duration of the Teacher's diploma was 90 hours.
Diploma course with practicals as well as theory includes the following:
- History and Genesis of Yog
- Yoga therapy – with 4 pillars Ahar, Vihar, Achar, Vichar
- Study of Human Anatomy
- Benefits of Asanas Pranayam and Cautions
- Impact of Asanas on internal organs
- Rules to be followed
- Omkar Sadhana and its benefits
- YogaSutras written in Sanskrit by Pantanjali and its relevance in today’s life
- Hath Yoga text and Sankhya Philosophy
- 80 Yogasanas + variations
- Mudra & Bandha
- Yogic Relaxation Technique
- Omkar Chanting
- Shuddhi kriyaa (Jala neti, Sutra Neti, Vaman, tratak )