What We Recommend
- We recommend our students to listen to their body. If anything doesn't feel right, they are free to take breaks and/or skip poses or sequences that are not suitable. One of the most important skills yoga can teach us is greater body awareness!
- We offer no medical advice. Please consult your medical practitioner before starting any new exercise regime, and/or when starting our exercise classes for the first time. This is particularly important for, but not limited to, the following conditions: if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have low or high blood pressure, or have any existing medical condition or injuries.
- Please take responsibility for your own body and include extra warm up and cool down stretches where appropriate to avoid injuries.
- We recommend practicing on an empty stomach. Keep yourself hydrated before and after your yoga practice.
- If you feel dizzy, light-headed, faint, or if you experience any other discomfort, stop immediately and take a resting pose. Consult a medical doctor if your symptoms do not pass. Exercise within your limits. Never force or strain. Seek attention and advice as appropriate.